Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Contents


Half a kilo of minced meat

A quarter of a kilo of oxen or sheep liver

Minced onion

Chopped parsley

Salt and spices

an egg

Mix with some of the material and content with grated liver and grilled or fried and offers beside sauce and vegetables

And health and wellness

Give you an example of what I eat in ketone diet of charm Fawzan

Breakfast: Omelet (two eggs with two tablespoons of liquid cream) Akulaihm 30 grams butter and Fun when applying them soft cheese with mushrooms or May.

Lunch: 4 blades sheep (as I know their name Laish Gulf dialect) Mhoyen with bulgur tabbouleh free.

Dinner: piece of salmon fries (approximately 200 grams) and a creamy sauce or butter even more be the sauce for fish.

Drink water frequently between meals as needed, green tea and black as well as Italian coffee or Arabic. Specific and one day a week where I eat sweets (a few Alcarbo) even disinherit current and often pick dark chocolate (8099% cocoa) until I give my body dose against oxidation and because Alchukokola strengthens the heart and opens the memory. I take cod liver oil and a tablespoon daily pill vitamin D, because I 7000ie veiled.

All of this gives me food Carbo ratio is less than 6% with high-fat ratio and sufficient protein for my body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Powered by Blogger.

Categories 2

Labels

Advertising

Popular Posts